Christmas is the most magical time of the year. Christmas lights cover buildings, twinkling in the freshly fallen snow, everything looks like a fairy tale. Unfortunately, Christmas only comes one time a year. We are, however, halfway through the year, which means half way to Christmas! This is definitely celebration worthy. Join us in our Christmas in July celebration and save on decorative shelving!
1. What’s the opposite of snow? Sand! Celebrate this Christmas in July playing in the sand. Build a sand man and have some fun in the waves. Our surfboard shelf is the perfect way to show your holiday spirit, it also is a durable and awesome looking shelf.
2. Although sand is a close second, snow is one of the best parts about Christmas time. Snowball fights are one the most fun things to do in the winter time. However, it is July and there are very few places that have snow. So to celebrate Christmas in July, you could have a water balloon fight (white water balloons so they look like snow ;)).
3. Decorations are key during Christmas. People go to extreme measures to make their houses perfect and beautiful. This is an awesome way to get in the spirit without having to get out all of your stored away decorations, and to still remain in the summer mind set.
4. One of my favorite things about Christmas time is the hot chocolate. Drinking a cup after coming in from the freezing cold warms you right up. However, in July, drinking hot chocolate would not be the best idea. Luckily for us, there is such a thing as frozen hot chocolate! Make a cup and celebrate Christmas in July. While your making more, you can put your frozen hot chocolate on a corner glass shelf, which is on sale! A win win.
5. Strawberries are the best in the summer time. And lucky for us, there are a lot of ways to decorate strawberries, and get them ready for Christmas in July! From Grinches to candy canes to Santas. The possibilities with strawberries are endless.
Come and celebrate Christmas in July with us and save big!